Get the new NCIDQ Practicum Mock Exam with 120 exam-style NCIDQ Practicum practice questions that will help you pass the Interior Design Practicum Exam (PRAC), along with study group support for Qpractice members.
This newly updated PRAC Edition includes:
- 3 case studies with a total of 120 questions updated to the format and content of the 2021 PRAC Exam
- Answers to every question with detailed explanations to help you apply key exam concepts
- Print edition subject to availability, with free US shipping
Additional shipping charges may apply outside of the continental US or when combined with other items purchased at the same time.
Get 1-year eTextbook practice exam access now so you can:
- Study without internet access when you download your book to multiple devices
- Have your book read to you out loud with text to speech
- Make notes, highlights, and even flashcards that automatically sync across all your devices
- All codes have been updated to 2018 IBC. The “Project Building Code Requirements” Front Matter chapter was re-written to accommodate that code update; small changes to Case Study 2 and five questions were made for the code update as well.
- Major to minor revisions were made to many of the Multi-Family Residential questions; Case Study 3 and Problems 81 to 100 in Edition 3 specifically were revised.
- The exam specifications have changed from 150 to 120 questions; so the author selected the 120 most relevant questions from the case studies that applied to the updated specifications to make the third edition more realistic to the actual exam.