What Is the IDFX Live Workshop?
I designed this Workshop as a crash course for your prep for the NCIDQ IDFX Exam for Spring 2019.
We review the 50 question IDFX2 Interior Design Fundamentals quiz from CIDQ and cover:
- Question by question review, discussion, and answers
- Test taking strategy and how to avoid common mistakes
- Effective use of the exam features and resources
What You’ll Get From the IDFX Live Workshop
You can expect to take away new insights into how to manage this exam and make better, more well-informed decisions on how to approach each exam question. Most important — learn to understand the “Why” behind each item so that you can answer any question on exam day.
Your Qpractice purchase includes access to the:
Spring live webinar workshop, Saturday, January 19, 2019
- Recorded video replay of the live workshop, access through April 30, 2019
- Single-use CIDQ IDFX2 practice test: a 50 question practice test to familiarize exam candidates with the testing format and content for the computerized IDFX Exam. It is a one-time, single-use exam, including score report with your results broken out by the knowledge areas of the exam blueprint.
- Get feedback on questions you answer incorrectly by selecting Item Feedback on your score report. You can use this diagnostic information to identify your strengths and weaknesses and discover areas where you may need additional experience or study.
We’ve prepared some awesome material for you, and we’re so excited for you to get started. Happy learning!
If you have technical issues with your CIDQ quiz, please visit support at
All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
I am finally a licensed interior designer!!! I had passed the PRAC on my first try back in 2014 and to me that was the easy part because I am such a visual learner so I was stalling on the IDFX and IDPX knowing that would be more of a struggle for me, but Thank you to Qpractice I passed both sections on my first try! Thank you so much to Lisa and the girls for creating such a great learning environment!
I’ve received my scores and I have passed all sections!
Thanks to Qpractice for your support.
I just looked at my scores and I can't believe I have passed all three IDFX, IDPX and PRACTICUM first time!
THANK YOU LISA and thank you all active members for sharing your knowledge and experience, it's just so necessary to be here if your work experience doesn't encompass all facets of ID.