What Is the IDFX Workshop?
I designed this new Live Workshop and exclusive study group to help kick off your prep for the NCIDQ IDFX Exam this fall.
Join us for a special live webinar workshop at 12PM on July 7, 2018 when we review the 50 question IDFX2 Interior Design Fundamentals quiz from CIDQ and cover:
- Question by question review, discussion, and answers
- Test taking strategy and how to avoid common mistakes
- Effective use of the exam features and resources
What You'll Get From the IDFX Workshop
As an attendee of our IDFX Workshop, you can expect to take away new insights into how to manage this exam.
Access exclusive content, including the live workshop and video replay.
- Connect with other designers during the workshop who are also taking the IDFX Exam.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions on how to approach each exam question.
Your Qpractice purchase includes access to the:
Summer live webinar workshop, approximately 2-3 hours
- Recorded video replay of the live workshop, 45 days access from date of purchase.
- Single-use CIDQ IDFX2 practice test: a 50 question practice test to familiarize exam candidates with the testing format and content for the computerized IDFX Exam. It is a one-time, single-use exam, including score report with your results broken out by the knowledge areas of the exam blueprint.
- Get feedback on questions you answer incorrectly by selecting Item Feedback on your score report. You can use this diagnostic information to identify your strengths and weaknesses and discover areas where you may need additional experience or study.
We've prepared some awesome material for you, and we're so excited for you to get started. Happy learning!
If you have technical issues, please visit support at
All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
Huge sigh! On the second attempt, I passed both IDFX and Practicum.
I passed! Thank you Lisa and Qpractice team for all the help and to everyone who have joined in the forums and answered questions. You all have inspired me 🙂
I passed IDPX and IDFX! I will take the Prac in April!
I am so thrilled! 2 down - one to go!!!