What Is the Practicum Live Workshop?
I designed this Workshop as a crash course for to kick off your prep for the NCIDQ Practicum Exam for Spring 2019.
We review the 40 question Small Commercial Case Study quiz from CIDQ and cover:
- Question by question review, discussion, and answers
- Test taking strategy and how to avoid common mistakes
- Effective use of the exam features and resources
What You’ll Get From the Practicum Workshop
You can expect to take away new insights into how to manage this exam and make better, more well-informed decisions on how to approach each exam question. Most important — learn to understand the Why behind each item so that you can answer any question on exam day.
Your Qpractice purchase includes access to the:
- Summer live webinar workshop, approximately 2-3 hours, Saturday February 9 at 12PM EST
- Recorded video replay of the live workshop, access through April 30, 2019
- Single-use CIDQ PRAC2 practice test: a 40 question practice test to familiarize exam candidates with the testing format and content for the computerized PRAC Exam. Each Quiz is a single use exam to practice computer test methods used in PRACTICUM.
- Users will receive an immediate score result at the end of each quiz. This score report is a breakdown of the number of questions answered correctly and the number answered incorrectly; specific feedback on each item is not provided at this time.
We’ve prepared some awesome material for you, and we’re so excited for you to get started. Happy learning!
Please note that your practice test access and login will be sent to the email address you provide. If you have difficulties accessing or technical difficulties with the practice quiz, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
I passed as well. Thank you for all your help Lisa and team!
I passed PX and Practicum!!!! Now finished with all 3! I'm overwhelmed with happiness. Thank you so much Qpractice and members, couldn't have done it without you!!!!! ?
So excited to say that I PASSED and am now certified!! Congratulations to everyone again – writing the exams was a great achievement!! Thank you again to Lisa and Qpractice and everyone in this group – couldn’t have done it without you!