Interior Lighting for Designers
We recommend Interior Lighting for Designers for all exam sections, especially if you don't have professional experience specifying and designing lighting systems. Also a recommended reference for the NCIDQ Exam by CIDQ.
NCIDQ Fundamentals Practice Questions and Mock Exam$100.00
New NCIDQ IDFX Practice Test problems available in print or digital eTextbook, updated to match the 2021 NCIDQ Interior Design Fundamental Exam format and IDFX Blueprint.
- Choice of print book with free US shipping or digital edition with 1-year eTextbook Access
- 100 practice questions with detailed explanations
- 125 question mock exam
- Includes study group support for Qpractice members
Qpractice NCIDQ Exam Guide Ebook 2nd Edition$205.00The Qpractice NCIDQ Exam Guide, 2nd Edition, was created to include 6 of the best books you need to pass the NCIDQ Exam the first time. Now used by Auburn University in their Interior Design program. Start studying right away — Download for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac & PC. Take notes, highlight, and even have your computer read your book to you using text to speech on compatible devices.
NCIDQ Interior Design Reference Manual, 7th Edition$210.00
Comprehensive review for the NCIDQ IDFX, IDPX, and PRAC Exams. This new version of the NCIDQ Interior Design Reference Manual includes updated content for the 2021 NCIDQ Exams. Includes study group support for Qpractice members with an active subscription.
- Print book with free US shipping, or
- Digital edition with 1-year eTextbook Access
- Study online or offline when you download to your device. Take notes, highlight, and even have your computer read your book to you using text to speech on compatible devices with the new eTextbook.
The Interior Design Business Handbook: A Complete Guide to ProfitabilityGet this book if you are taking IDPX and/or ever plan to go into business for yourself. We know extremely successful designers who have based their entire practice on systems in this book.