Interior Construction & Detailing for Designers & Architects covers building systems and construction for interior design, is a recommended resource and used by the item writers for developing questions for the NCIDQ Exam.
With lots of helpful illustrations, you'll also be able to use this well beyond the exams — it also makes a valuable reference for work.
Especially helpful for understanding Building Systems, one of the higher weighted knowledge areas on the exams:
- PRAC — Building Systems and Integration 25%
- IDPX — Building Systems and Integration 15%
Get 1-year eTextbook access now so you can:
- Study online or offline when you download your book to multiple devices
- Have your book read to you out loud with text to speech
- Make notes and highlights that automatically sync across all your devices
Additional shipping charges may apply for the print edition.