To receive your book
Please follow the directions on your email receipt or below according to the book you select.
- Instructions for the Interior Design Reference Manual or Interior Construction and Detailing.
- For the Qpractice NCIDQ Exam Guide, follow these instructions:
You must set up a Vital Source account to redeem your code on either web or desktop first, before attempting to download to a mobile device.
Once downloaded, your Wiley E-Text will appear in the VitalSource Bookshelf on your computer. You can access your digital text anytime, since an internet connection is not required.
You can follow the instructions below, and download a copy of them here.
Instructions for accessing your Wiley E-Text
- Visit this page to download the VitalSource Bookshelf® for your computer. If you already have the Bookshelf®, log in to your Bookshelf® account and skip to step 3.
- Complete all fields in the Registration form.
- In the Bookshelf®, click on the Accounts drop-down menu and choose “Redeem Code”.
- Enter the code in the Redemption Code field and click OK. The title will download.
- Double-click on the title to open the E-Text.
Downloading VitalSource Software on Your Mobile Device
Get technical assistance
VitalSource also offers telephone support. You can speak with a VitalSource Bookshelf Expert who specializes in your exact question. Our US based support center is open 24/7 year round to accommodate your schedule:
- In the US/Canada please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343
For the Interior Design Reference Manual or Interior Construction and Detailing please follow these directions:
Once you complete your order on Qpractice, you will receive your receipt with a unique purchase code and link. Just click the link in your receipt to add the book to your cart on the publisher's website. Enter your purchase code and shipping information.
Please note that your code cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
So if you order 2 or more products including separate books or flashcards, just complete this process for each item separately, and your shipping will be free within the continental US.
- Physical books will be shipped directly from the publisher per the shipping information you provide.
- No shipping charges in the continental US. Additional shipping charges apply for delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii, see more information here.
For more information about Ebooks, see eTextbook FAQ
For support with your shipment or downloading and installing your Ebook purchase, please contact the publisher PPI:
Office hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday – Friday.