The NCIDQ Interior Design Reference Manual is revised and includes updated content for the 2021 NCIDQ Exams. Qpractice uses the Interior Design Reference Manual for the NCIDQ Exam for one option for the required textbook in our prep courses for all exam sections as a comprehensive overview of all NCIDQ Exam Sections in a single book.
Review all knowledge areas for all three sections of the NCIDQ Exam, updated to include IBC 2018.
Topics include Design Concepts and Programming; Design Constraints, Building Systems, and Construction; Research, Analysis, and Selection of Products and Details; Communication and Documentation; and Project and Business Management
- Print edition available August 2, 2021. Free US shipping.
Additional shipping charges may apply outside of the continental US, or on other items purchased at the same time.
Get 1-year eTextbook access now so you can:
- Study without internet access when you download your book to multiple devices
- Have your book read to you out loud with text to speech
- Make notes and highlight that automatically sync across all devices
- Download for iOS, Android/Kindle Fire, Mac & PC for online or offline access.
You can use the Interior Design Reference Manual for the NCIDQ Exam on both computers and tablets like iPad, so it's easy to search for keywords within the text, and you can quickly find the answers you're looking for.