Want to help advance the profession of interior design?
Qpractice attracts designers around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Through our NCIDQ Exam prep and CEUs — we help interior designers advance in their careers so they can do their best work.
Qpractice is a young, fast-growing company. Our business has grown tremendously since we launched our study blog in 2012. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic coaches. We’re on the hunt for NCIDQ Certified freelance interior designers or architects who are eager to help other designers earn their Certifications.
This remote position involves leading interior designers through the Qpractice NCIDQ Study Plan via our online virtual study group. Qpractice will provide training and resources, and you'll coach our members in the study group and live webinars.
You'll serve as the main point of contact for our group members, and work closely with Qpractice to help guide and evolve the direction of our program.
Our ideal Group Coaches
- Must be NCIDQ Certified Interior Designer or Architect
- Have achieved certification and/or licensure within the past 1-10 years
- Can commit to roughly 10 hours of work per month
- Are actively practicing interior design
- Has experience as either a coach or a teacher
- Has used Qpractice to prepare for the NCIDQ Exam
- Has reliable computer and internet access
- Tech savvy and comfortable working online and with web and mobile technologies
- Paid position
- Empower aspiring interior designers to achieve certification, and making a meaningful impact on the profession
- Keep current with content and skills required for certification
- Flexible hours
Qpractice is an equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like you, please complete the following application.