Want to help advance the profession of interior design?
Qpractice attracts designers worldwide who want to push the limits of their industry. Through our NCIDQ Exam prep and CEUs — we help interior designers advance in their careers to do their best work.
Qpractice is a young, fast-growing company. Our business has grown tremendously since we launched our study blog in 2012. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic coaches. We’re on the hunt for NCIDQ Certified freelance interior designers or architects eager to help other designers earn their Certifications.
This remote position involves leading interior designers through the Qpractice NCIDQ Study Plan via our online virtual study group. Qpractice will provide training and resources, and you’ll coach our members in the study group and live webinars.
You’ll serve as the main point of contact for our group members and work closely with Qpractice to help guide and evolve the direction of our program.
- Must be NCIDQ Certified Interior Designer or Architect
- Has used Qpractice to prepare for the NCIDQ Exam
- Has achieved certification and licensure within the past 1-5 years
- Can commit to roughly 4-5 hours of work per week
- Is actively practicing or teaching interior design
- Has experience as either a coach or a teacher
- Has reliable computer and internet access
- Is tech savvy and comfortable working online and with web and mobile technologies
- Paid position
- Empower aspiring interior designers to achieve certification, and make a meaningful impact on the profession
- Keep current with content and skills required for certification
- Flexible hours, remote work
Qpractice is an equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like you, please send a current resume with your application email to email@example.com.
Please include in your email:
- Your full legal name
- Phone number
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Did you use Qpractice as a study aid?
- Name, email, URL (if current member) used for your Qpractice Study Group Profile
- LinkedIn Profile URL
- Please list your scores for all sections of the NCIDQ Exam. If your scores are not final yet, please note with each. Please attach the PDF copies.
- Do you currently hold an interior design license or registration? Include the state/province, year, and number.
- How many hours per week can you regularly devote to coaching and other team activities? Please list the days and times you are regularly available.
- Which part of the exam do you feel you can contribute the best support for? Why?
- Do you have any previous teaching or coaching experience? If so, please explain.
- Please name a coach or mentor that impacted you. What characteristics made them great coach?
- A member of our group has posted that they failed the exam.
They express that they feel discouraged and that the exam is unfair. How would you handle this situation?
- What is one attribute you feel every coach or teacher should have?