So as we begin another exam season, we're getting a lot of questions about the new course structure this year, so I want to explain why I did this, and how it will help you better prepare for the exam.
For everyone, we've combined all 3 courses into one. So why is this a smart move?
- If you're taking PRAC 2.0, all 4 knowledge areas overlap with either IDFX, IDPX or both.
- If you're taking IDFX, 5 of the 7 knowledge areas overlap with IDFX, PRAC 2.0 or both.
- If you're taking IDPX, 4 of the 7 knowledge areas overlap with IDFX, PRAC 2.0 or both.
There's a lot Most of what we're reviewing is essentially the same as far as studying goes, the major difference is with the type of questions and the level of detail/application.
So when we're all studying Building components and assemblies for example, for IDFX that might mean identification, for IDPX — integration with other systems, and PRAC 2.0 — both of those but in a visual format where you'll solve a problem by clicking a hot spot or dragging and dropping components or labels into place.
By studying together, we'll be better able to have meaningful and helpful discussions in the study group, and also cover your questions during office hours in a way that all can benefit, and help each other.
We've designed the structure to accommodate everyone, whether :
- you're just taking 1 exam and want to purchase a few months access for 1 exam
- you're planning on taking 2 or more sections over the next year and plan to study for the spring and fall exams
It's your choice, and our affordable new plans starting at just $99.00 allow you to choose what you need, when you need it. Our goal is to go back to keeping things as simple as possible, so we can focus on learning together and moving ahead.
Here's how we can help. With our new plans:
- You'll get access to all 3 IDFX, IDPX & PRAC 2.0 courses with progress tracker
- You can save time with short video and text based lessons you can complete in a half hour or less
- You can study anytime, anywhere you have internet access
- You can view CIDQ's recommendation's for Work Experience in each module
- You can practice anytime with access to all IDFX, IDPX & PRAC 2.0 practice tests and quizzes and case studies
With our premium plans you'll also get our expert support:
- VIP Study Group for Q&A with mobile app
- Live Office Hours and Chats
- Answer Vault: Recorded Audio/Video Q&A